- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe
We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
We are one of the leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, providing our services to the world’s most innovative companies. With our expert team of application developers and data scientists we work closely together with our customers to always be ahead of the game and to create state-of-the-art technology. Become part of our fast-paced environment and join our team building the most innovative and revolutionary technology in the market.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond – Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
- Drive targeted and outbound prospecting activities into a set of named-accounts across all industries
- Identify, create, and develop new business opportunities for Account Executives
- Attend various events and conferences to acquire qualified leads
- Develop and manage a healthy pipeline of qualified leads
- Keep all customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in relevant systems and provide accurate and timely report
- This is a highly visible, collaborative position with quota-carrying responsibility for generating net-new sales pipeline each quarter
- 1-3 years experience in business development, sales or similar field
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business or related field
- Knowledgeable of SaaS business models and Software Sales Cycle
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- A natural networker and friendly
- Be able to prioritize tasks and take initiative
- Excellent in English
We are looking forward to hearing from you!