- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
We are a rapidly growing startup based in Eindhoven and Oslo. We’ve created the premier technology platform for data aggregation, structuring, and visualization. Through a unique approach to database integration and data modeling, we can deploy a complete BI platform more than twice as fast as consultants and in-house data warehouse teams. Though our platform can connect to any data system and process the messiest data you can think of from any industry we are a vertical focused BI service provider and solely work with real estate companies. This approach is key to our speed, quality, and business model.
We have customers managing anywhere from 800-70,000 residential units and are currently tapping into the commercial real estate market as well.
Business intelligence and ETL specialist Job Description
We are looking for a data engineer/manager who has ETL and data warehousing experience. If you are looking for a job where you can make an impact, learn from experts, and get in on the ground floor, you’ve come to the right place.
- Broad data skillset with data warehousing, ETL and analytics
- Experience with an ETL tool; e.g., Informatica, Talend, Alteryx, SSIS, etc. is a positive
- Programming background/experience highly beneficial
- Data visualization experience is a plus; e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- AWS/MS Azure/Google Cloud experience is also a plus
Business intelligence and ETL specialist Job Responsibilities and time commitment
Full-time, will work extensively with the founder and other members of the team. Will contribute directly to ongoing customer growth and satisfaction. Will have a direct impact on the evolution of our processes/system and platform. This is a ground floor opportunity for the right person.
Business intelligence and ETL specialist Compensation
Highly dependent on background, and ability to learn and apply knowledge. We aim to find a candidate that has the potential to be a key member of the team.
The position will be based in Eindhoven.
How To Apply
Send us your resume and a small cover letter covering:
- How and why you got into data management
- Career motivations (goals)
- Hobbies/things you like to do on your free time
- Address Bogert 1, 5612 LX Eindhoven, The Netherlands