- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe
Skytree creates air for inspiration. We are a clean tech company creating products to address poor air quality and positively affect people’s health and well-being in practical ways.
Skytree was originally founded by a team of European Space Agency engineers and physicists. Today our team has expanded with people who bring in experience ranging from Jaguar Land Rover, Deutsche Bank, University of Amsterdam, Nike and Thompson Aerospace. We are also backed by successful entrepreneurs and investors.
Working with us at Skytree means a unique opportunity for incredible professional and personal development at a truly innovative company based at the Science Park in Amsterdam.
We welcome driven, enthusiastic people who wish to contribute to our company mission. Our culture is based on a dynamic and smart approach to business, an open and understanding attitude to others and the desire to expand the boundaries of what is possible.
We will want you to join us at our offices in Amsterdam for 4 days a week for €450 per month. The position starts asap (Sept 2020).
Skills & Abilities
- Be comfortable with video and social as we will produce video content
- Manage and curate our social channels and reach out to new Carbon Capture communities and voices.
- Know digital tools like Buffer, Google Analytics ( WordPress is a plus)
- Understand dynamics of social media networks and disseminate our message across channels accordingly on a daily basis.
- Be able to interpret, use & provide metrics
- We love proactive and passionate people.
- Don’t be afraid of using video (it’s the future)
- Fast−learning skills and high level of adaptability
- Strong ability to speak and write English as a working language for copywriting
What you’ll learn
- You will work directly with our Team going through a rapid learning curve on Social Media, PR, Marketing tactics, Growth Hacks, Lead generation, Sales Funnels and Copywriting
- SEO skills and latest trends in digital marketing
- Working with CRM and other digital tools to hack community outreach and growth
- Organize your creative work and quantify efforts through Sprints and KPI assessments.
Perks & benefits
- Working in a young dynamic team in a well-lit office at the heart of the science park in the University of Amsterdam.
- Free lunch every day with our team
- Learn from a diverse group of experts in our team from engineers to our branding partners we work with great people.
- Some days off when you can regain your creative energy and bring the summer vibe back to the office
- Paid internship of €450 a month for 4 days a week
Points for this application
- We would love it if you had a pre-existing interest in the climate change topic and air pollution solutions but it’s absolutely not a must.
- Please provide your personal social accounts that you use to demonstrate some experience in the broader context of social media.
- Since this is a content creation role please provide some blogging/writing experience for us to have a look at.
- Please be based in or around Amsterdam.
As we grow your network develops at the same pace and will offer more opportunities for the future. If you are interested in climbing the Skytree drop us a line and say hello.
Please be aware without an introduction to why you want to work with us (cover letter) we cannot process your application.
- Address Science Park 408 1098 XH Amsterdam The Netherlands
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Company Industry Clean Air Tech
- Year Established 2010
- Number of Employees 12