- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? No
Join 5miles, a growing e-learning business
Are you interested in helping others learn new skills in an inspiring, fun and effective way? Are you tech savvy and interested in honing your writing skills by translating your knowledge about Excel, PowerPoint and other applications to exciting content?
At 5miles, our passion is building a world where professionals and organizations improve their skills in an innovative and inspiring way. Our unique ‘5 minutes a day approach’ empowers professionals to become better, faster and more accurate in tools they use on a daily basis – like Excel, Power BI, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Salesforce.
We are now at the forefront of online professional skills development and our clients are among the leading Dutch banks, insurance companies, and advisory firms.
As our new content developer, you will support the core of 5miles. As part of a young, creative, and flexible team, you will drive the development of our content in close alignment with the needs of our clients.
What is it like to work with us?
Our dynamic, spirited work environment includes great coffee, free lunch, epic team events, and the addictive buzz that comes from working at a scale-up!
Content Developer’s main responsibilities
- Turn great ideas into training materials in the most efficient and effective way
- Generate ideas for online learning tracks together with our team
- Evaluate and peer review the new training materials
- Improve training materials based on client and user feedback
- Collaborate closely with the content development team to manage the content creation process
- You are tech savvy, you have advanced or expert skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- 1 – 2 years of (fulltime) working experience in an Excel/PowerPoint-heavy role (preferably on a corporate level)
- A strong communicator, fluent in English and preferably Dutch
- A team player, who can take and give feedback constructively
- Proactive, willing to work hard and result-driven
- Familiarity with tools used in corporate environments (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Power BI, Salesforce, …)
- Available for a minimum of 32 hours per week
- Start date – Q1 2020
What we offer
- Get direct results. Your work will often have a direct and tangible impact on our clients
- Be valued. We encourage you to bring forward your own ideas and initiatives
- Opportunity to grow. As part of a fun, diverse, and international team, you will also get support in growing and diversifying your skills and passions
- Be where it’s happening. The Amsterdam tech scene is booming! Our office is in the centre of Amsterdam, and we share it with other promising and fast-growing companies
- Be rewarded. A competitive salary with the possibility to transition into a permanent position
If you recognise yourself in this profile, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and motivation letter by going to https://careers.5miles.nl/o/content-developer
- Address Jollemanhof 17, Amsterdam