Country Manager BENELUX 1073 views3 applications
- Postal Code 75009
- Salary Offer Salary to be determined based on experience and qualifications.
- Languages required Dutch, English, French
- Open to remote working? Maybe
Following two years of incredible growth in France, JOONE, France #1 babycare DNVB in France, is looking to structure its BENELUX expansion with a Country Launcher, fluent in Dutch.
As a real orchestrator with a strong entrepreneurial profile, you’re a multi-tasker with advanced analytical skills and are literally brimming with energy.
Analytics: you’ll be in charge of carrying out all the necessary research ahead of the city launch and follow a thorough and dense on-boarding. In collaboration with the Joone mothership teams, Marketing, Operations and Growth, you’ll be responsible for launching JOONE in the area, including: PR, basic CRM, community, SN, cultural adaptation, logitics, basic finance; all with support and guidance from Mothership teams.
Country Manager Benelux Ideal candidate:
• You’re a graduate from a major business school or college of engineering from any background (Masters’ degree level), with at least 3 or 4 years of relevant work experience, preferably in audit/ corporate.
• You’re not afraid to take decisions and have a high level of independence.
• You’re very resourceful and able to react quickly & calmly in any situation.
• You’re fair but demanding, highly organised, with a structured approach and you don’t like limits
• You are bi-cultural French and Dutch, understand both cultures and languages perfectly.
- You have a versatile profile and long for a worthy challenge.
This is a highly demanding, but highly rewarding job. Please only apply if you’re up for the challenge.
Country Manager Benelux Compensation
Salary to be determined based on experience and qualifications. We will make appropriate offers to really promising candidates.
Languages: French & Dutch
Location: Paris. Expect frequent trips to BENELUX.
Salary Details: Salary to be determined based on experience and qualifications. We will make appropriate offers to really promising candidates.