- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? No
We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
We are one of the leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, providing our services to the world’s most innovative companies. With our expert team of application developers and data scientists we work closely together with our customers to always be ahead of the game and to create state-of-the-art technology. Become part of our fast-paced environment and join our team building the most innovative and revolutionary technology in the market.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond – Best InsurTech and many more.
- You will be responsible for building and managing all operations within the Netherlands. This involves taking responsibility for sales and quality targets (eg recruiting, establishing our team culture)
- Lead the sales process from first contact to close and manage a healthy pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Developing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan as well as creating and monitoring all relevant KPIs on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Build a team of A players, specifically building up a sales organisation on the ground
- Monitor and analyse market trends and performance to suggest improvements
- Keep all customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in relevant systems and provide accurate and timely report
- Min 5+ years of Sales and Business development experience in a start-up/scale-up environment
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- A natural networker, confident, and friendly
- A brilliant multitasker and highly motivated
- Work independently, be able to prioritise, focus, and take initiative
- Excellent in Dutch and fluent in English. German is a plus
We are looking forward to hearing from you!