- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe
The voice of a company is the real heart of communications. We are looking for our next intern to join our S.M.A.R.T (Social Media and Recruitment Team) member in Amsterdam. Working with us at Skytree means a unique opportunity for incredible professional and personal development at a truly innovative company in the heart of Amsterdam.
We need passionate, enthusiastic people who wish to contribute to our company mission. Our culture is based on a dynamic and smart approach to business, an open and understanding attitude to others and the desire to expand the boundaries of what is possible.
Are you super comfortable coming up with creative content for our social channels and translating what happens inside of Skytree to the rest of the world? We need to find someone with a very unique voice to join our team to bring their flavour to our messaging and content.
We will want you to join us at our offices in Amsterdam for 4 days a week for €450 per month. The position starts asap (Early November 2020).
Skytree is a cleantech company creating products to address poor air quality and positively affect people’s health and well-being in practical ways.
Skytree was originally founded by a team of European Space Agency engineers and physicists. Today our team has expanded with people who bring in experience ranging from Jaguar Land Rover, Deutsche Bank, University of Amsterdam, Nike and Thompson Aerospace. We are also backed by successful entrepreneurs and investors.
- Filling our social channels with bright ‘people first’ creative videos and various media content
- Video is your friend and you think video first for content
- Connect with relevant communities and influencers for collaborations
- Research and find events that Skytree can attend and speak at. Creating a vetting and post-evaluation system
- Drive viewership back to our website and develop methods of piquing the interest of potential customers and the general public
- Be able to interpret, use & provide social metrics
- Our website is built on WordPress and you will be updating and developing this constantly in small iterations.
- Develop team profiles for web and social promotion
- Develop our team building calendar with ideas and collaborations
- Know digital tools like Buffer, Google Analytics ( WordPress is a big plus)
- We love proactive and passionate people
- Comfort with engaging and thought-provoking blog writing
- Video editing software would be a plus
- Fast−learning skills and a high level of adaptability
- Strong ability to speak and write English as a working language for copywriting
What you’ll learn
- You will work directly with our SMART Team going through a rapid learning curve on Social Media, PR, Marketing tactics, Growth Hacks, Lead Generation, Sales Funnels and Copywriting
- SEO skills and the latest trends in digital marketing
- Working with CRM and other digital tools to hack community outreach and growth
- Organize your creative work and quantify efforts through Sprints and KPI assessments.
Perks & benefits
- Working in a young dynamic team in a well-lit office at the heart of the science park in the University of Amsterdam.
- Team building events with the entire team
- Free lunch every day with our team (post corona time-line)
- Learn from a diverse group of experts in our team from engineers to our branding partners we work with great people.
- Paid internship of €450 a month for 4 days a week
Points for this application
- We would love it if you had a pre-existing interest in the climate change topic and air pollution solutions but it’s absolutely not a must.
- Please provide your personal social accounts that you use to demonstrate some experience in the broader context of social media.
- Since this is a content creation role please provide some blogging/writing experience for us to have a look at.
- Please be based in or around Amsterdam.
As we grow your network develops at the same pace and will offer more opportunities for the future. If you are interested in climbing the Skytree drop us a line and say hello.
Please be aware without an introduction to why you want to work with us (cover letter) we cannot process your application.
- Salary Offer Under €20,000
- Address Science Park 408 1098 XH Amsterdam The Netherlands
- This job has expired!
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Company Industry Clean Air Tech
- Year Established 2010
- Number of Employees 12