- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe
EatMyRide is the AI-powered platform managing nutrition needs for endurance atletes worldwide. We predict nutrition and drinking accurately and let athletes and coaches optimize their diets. Used by amateurs and professionals such as pro cycling Team DSM (formerly known as Team Sunweb)
We are now a core team of 7 (+ interns) and intensely cooperate with many partners (universities and sport organizations) and we exist for over 2 years. The atmosphere is informal and family like. The team met each other via our incubator programme at UtrechtInc and via cycling events. There are several senior developers, a Product Owner and interns plus we now also have dieticians in the team.
- Challenging role in creating the future of sports nutrition
- Engagement with several interesting partners on tech side
- Engagement with sports organizations and world leading atletes
- Remote work is possible though (post-covid) should be a balance
- Possibility to earn company shares
- Competitive income package
- At least 2-3 years of experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset and startup mentality (flexibility)
- Passion for endurance sports (like cycling) are a plus
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. We offer the functionality of candidates applying by sending their CVs/Resumes through our system. You can track these applications on your dashboard.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!