- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Yes
Tablevibe is a young and disruptive Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business founded by two Googlers (Jeroen Rutten and Mathieu Sneep) in Singapore and Amsterdam. Our mission is to help restaurants grow by creating amazing guest experiences. Here’s how it works:
- Capture feedback: Before leaving a restaurant, guests complete a fun, 1-minute survey on their phone.
- Learn from feedback: All guest feedback shows up in an easy-to-use online dashboard. See actionable insights, understand which waiters do well and directly contact guests to learn more.
- Grow with feedback: In return for their honest feedback, guests get a little reward which they can redeem on their next visit. It helps to increase response rates and drive customer loyalty. Positive guests are encouraged to share their feedback directly on Google. That helps restaurants get better online ratings.
Restaurants like Merci Marcel and Jones the Grocer say that “Tablevibe is a very convenient, eco-friendly way to collect honest guest feedback” and “Tablevibe increases repeat business and helps us understand staff performance”.
We have onboarded our first paying customers and received serious interest from leading hospitality groups in both Singapore and Western Europe. We are supported by a strong team of advisors with decades of experience in starting tech businesses, product management and investments.
The team consists of 2 owners Jeroen (CEO) and Mathieu (CBO). We are currently working with 4 freelance developers and 3 freelance sales people. It is time to take the team to the next level by getting a CTO onboard.
We are looking for a CTO who takes full ownership of developing the product and managing and growing the dev team.
- Infrastructure Management: Manage the infrastructure of the product in a way that allows the product to easily adapt and scale (serverless).
- Product prioritization: Work closely with CPO to determine development priorities within the overall strategic goals.
- Product development: Hands on develop the prioritized features, and ensure on-time delivery of high quality code through testing.
- People Management: Manage freelance developers and over time build a development team within Tablevibe.
- Quality Management: Ensure the quality of our digital products through testing, code reviews and coaching of others.
- External Facing Technologist: You are the technical genius that is comfortable to talk about the product in front of investors, and larger audiences.
- Big Thinker: Proactively spot technology opportunities and contribute to product ideation.
- Fully committed to make Tablevibe the most important thing in their lives.
- An effective developer (preferably sufficient in ruby on rails).
- A team player → should have the potential to manage a larger team of developers and coach them effectively to maximize productivity.
- A strong believer in the vision of Tablevibe
- Learning attitude → Open to feedback, Interest in developing him/herself and others.
- Has a strong developer network from which to learn and to attract development talent.
- Extremely strong prioritizer, able to quickly differentiate between mission critical and nice to have.
- A strong communicator → put on a stage to sell the technology
- Loves complex issues, and thinks in solutions instead of problems.
How To Apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to join this rocket ship adventure.