Customer Success Intern 1677 views5 applications
- Postal Code 1012KL
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
Would you like to work with some of the worlds hottest online companies, helping them get the most out of their websites? Do you want to learn the tricks of the trade from an experienced team of founders? Then join Unless.com!
Unless.com is a startup founded in 2016 with over 7000 customers. We improve the communication between man and machine, offering services that adapt digital interaction to match the context of individual people. Our real-time personalization platform tailors your website messaging to each unique visitor. In short, we make your website respond like a human would. Our company is backed by Block Party, Rockstart and several angel investors.
About the Role of Customer Success Intern
As a Customer Success intern, you are one of the main contacts for our existing clients.
You use your marketing knowledge to help them get the most out of Unless, giving them ideas through ideation sessions and analyzing their website’s performance. Learning every detail about their needs and motivations, it’s your job to ensure they both love our platform and achieve their goals.
What are we looking for in a Customer Success Intern?
- Fluency in the English language
- A passion for digital marketing
What would be great to have?
- Bachelor in Marketing, Growth hacking course or other background
- Experience with customer facing roles
What do we offer for a Customer Success Intern?
- The opportunity to play a vital role in an exciting startup
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.)
- An informal, fun, and driven culture
- Fantastic office space in the city center of Amsterdam
We’re a fast-growing team, so apply today and come by for a chat!
- This job has expired!