Travel Startup Customer Success Specialist 428 views1 application
- Postal Code 1011VM
- Salary Offer 1250 - 2500 euro/month
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
BookaRentals is a booking platform specialized in unique holiday rentals on our platforms Bookahouseboat.com, Bookatreehouse.com, Bookalighthouse.com and Bookalglamping.com. We think life is too short for hotel rooms, and too short for poor customer care. We want to provide superb and personal assistance to both our advertisers and the travellers who want to rent a unique accommodation for an unforgettable holiday.
Customer Success Specialist: WHAT WILL YOU DO DAY BY DAY
- Handle support tickets from both hosts and travellers
- Assist travellers at any point during the booking process
- Help advertisers to improve the quality of their listing(s) and thus get more bookings
- Help travellers in finding the best holiday rental possible by giving tailored advice
- Create new support resources, like FAQs, guides and tutorials for our customers
- Start up new projects to improve customer success
Customer Success Specialist: WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are decisive and not afraid for responsibilities
- You like to interact with people
- You are pro-active and love to take initiative
- You are not afraid of computers
- You are a natural writer and speaker in English (and preferably in Dutch)
- You love startups, are ambitious, driven and an all-round talent. You love to work in a hectic start-up environment alongside passionate entrepreneurs
- You preferably have an applied science degree
WHAT WE OFFER YOU AS A CUSTOMER SUCCESS SPECIALIST
- Competitive pay
- Easy going and inspiring work environment
- Nice office in the city centre of Amsterdam, near the Waterlooplein (good metro connection)
- Free and great lunch
- A job for 20 – 40 hours/week
- You can start on short notice
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you are our next Customer Success Specialist, just send a message with your resumé and motivation.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!