- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? Yes
We know climate change is happening. But rising sea levels and dying polar bears – while horrendous and real – can feel distant and overwhelming. What can we do?
For starters, we can change the way we shop…
Dayrize believes it’s not only the big gestures that count. Small actions by all of us can make a big difference.
So Dayrize was born from a simple idea: what if we could create real change just by changing the way we shop?
We’re simply building a better shop. An online marketplace that sells the stuff we love that happens to be good for the planet too. We’re not saying saving the planet’s gonna be easy. But we are saying changing the way we shop is a pretty good place to start.
ABOUT THE JOB
Being part of a startup, you do absolutely everything related to finance… and you’re absolutely loving it! You’ll be doing all the financial administration, reporting and analysis whilst helping us to manage our budget, cash flow and forecast processes. Processing payments, managing tax reports/returns, running our payroll and keeping an eye on statutory and compliance obligations is what you enjoy doing. This will allow you to champion Dayrize from a financial perspective during our and your journey of rapid growth. Of course, we don’t expect you to do this all on your own: next to receiving support from our NL and UK based accounting (and payroll) firms, you’ll be working closely together with the CEO.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance required + min. 3 years of relevant working experience
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and love to build from scratch
- Smart, hungry and ambitious
- Basic knowledge on UK accounting and tax requirements is a big plus
- Analytical, financial modelling (Excel) and reporting skills
- A proactive self-starter able to deal with a lot of responsibilities
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to stick to time constraints
- Excellent English speaker and writer
An amazing opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and evolving team, where you can play your part in addressing climate change in a fun, positive and simple way. We are currently working remote and planning to settle in Amsterdam.
If the above describes you, please do send your CV along with a quick note as to why you are keen on this role to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title in the subject field.
- Address We are currently working remote