- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
We’re an international team of machine & deep learning experts building BrainMatter. The BrainMatter AI platform automates decision-making tasks to boost performance in industrial environments.
As a Frontend Developer you’ll be a core player in the development of BrainMatter. You’ll be working closely together with Machine Learning Engineers, using cutting edge technologies, to create a top-down approach to AI, making complex technological innovations accessible to everyone. This will provide fresh challenges and opportunities to apply (and expand!) your problem solving and programming skills, with plenty of room for your ideas. All this in the dynamic and high paced environment of a startup company in the heart of Amsterdam.
Frontend Developer Responsibilities:
- You’ll join our Product Team and work closely with the product owner to identify customer needs and propose the most effective way to address them.
- You will be responsible for defining, implementing and testing new product features.
- You will help to maintain our edge by staying up to date with the latest frontend technologies.
Frontend Developer Experience and skills:
- Write highly composable, readable, testable and efficient code.
- Experience with scrum and agile development.
- High level of knowledge regarding the development of front-end web/template components and reactive programming (lit-element, react, vue, svelte etc.)
- Experience with data stores and/or state machines (redux, xstate)
- You’re used to developing front-end components within the context of broad browser and device (desktop/mobile) s upport.
- Experience in test-driven development (unit and integration)
- Released at least 2 applications into the wild.
- References and / or links to (open source) projects that you have contributed to are a plus.
- You love to work in a team, share your knowledge and learn from others.
- Experience in UX design
- Experience with data-driven development
- Experience with bundling (Webpack) and CI/CD
- Experience with (data)streams, websockets, functional programming, dependency injection
- You are a problem solver at heart.
- You are a strong team player, communicative, and open to others’ ideas.
- You strive to deliver fast results yet are able to achieve excellence.
- You love contributing to and building great software products.
- Strong user focus and passion for doing the right thing for the users.
- Competitive compensation
- 25 vacation days
- An international team of bright and motivated colleagues
- Never be bored by working in the most exciting technology field
- Contribute to building a great company and product
- Learn more than ever by solving real complex problems
- The latest AI hardware and tooling
- An informal working environment
- Flexible office hours
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam
In order to apply, you should send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Address Prinsengracht 697