- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? Maybe
PHYSEE has very ambitious 2021 growth targets and to further unlock this potential we are expanding the commercial team and hiring a Head of New Business. In this new role, you will lead all our sales activities as well as manage, coach and inspire a team of 6 professionals.
You will act as a leader and, together with the team, further develop the commercial activities by having a strong focus on developing long term relationships with industry players. You will report to the Head of Commercial.
“Do you have an established network in real estate, relevant knowledge of proptech and the eagerness to change the construction industry? In this case we invite you to continue reading!”
Who we are:
We are a technology company from Delft, engineering coating, solar and sensor solutions for the global energy transition. Across all these solutions, we consistently aim to change the perspective on how current materials are used and implemented, as well as challenging the system innovation behind them.
The future we envision is one with energy-neutral buildings, centred around human comfort, and filled with sustainable solutions that don’t compromise on aesthetics or functionality. Our growing team of PHYSEEonairs is committed to making our vision become reality.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership of PHYSEE’s commercial strategy that you will help to constantly enhance.
- Shape project specific solutions to create the best value proposition and convert leads into sales.
- Lead the New Business team and together with your colleagues from Marketing and Delivery & Services develop the commercial approach and processes needed.
- Ensure that the team sets the right priorities and collaborates well with all other departments within PHYSEE, in order to serve our clients in the best possible way.
- Your responsibilities include setting up meetings with clients and stakeholders, influencing the decision-making process, as well as negotiating terms among prospective partners.
- You will act as an ambassador internally and externally and represent PHYSEE’s values at all times.
Who we’re looking for:
- An inspiring and motivating people manager with a proven track record in managing a team of minimum 5 people with commercial and technical backgrounds.
- Someone who naturally motivates, coaches, inspires and stimulates.
- Experience of 3-5 years with scaling commercial processes of complex technical solutions (consultative selling).
- Proven track record with building international sales processes with local partners.
- A leader with positive energy, able to show perseverance in long, complex sales cycles and successfully the decision process with all stakeholders (real estate developers, energy consultant, contractors and architects), both at employee and management level.
- We are looking for someone who is able to understand Technical discussions and be a partner for both commercial and technical oriented clients and colleagues.
- The ideal person is outgoing, a good networker and presenter. You are a full exponent of PHYSEE’s mission and culture.
- Ideally you hold a degree in a technical oriented education such as (but not limited to): building sciences, architecture, real estate management, industrial design, engineering or you have previous working experience that allows you to quickly understand our solutions.
- You have worked a minimum of 5 years in real estate, building construction sector(s) or solution-oriented sales.
- You are fluent in both English & Dutch. Knowledge of German and/or French is a plus.
- A person with a strong passion to change the perspective on sustainable construction with our technological solutions
What you can expect:
- Be part of a growing organization, with the mission of transforming the built environment into a smart, sustainable, and healthy eco-system
- Have variety in your daily activities through active knowledge sharing, presentations,
- Work-life balance
- Open environment to express your opinion and share new ideas
- Work in an English environment, with 12 different nationalities
- Daily lunch & fruits (when we’re in the office)
- A yearly training budget for continual development and learning.
- A laptop (MacBook or Dell) and other tools that contribute to your success.
- Weekly fitness bootcamp on Monday’s (PHYSEEO).
- Fun events and Friday drinks every six weeks.
- Market compliant primary and secondary conditions
Want to apply? Please do so via the link below. Send us your CV and share something extra about yourself and the reasons you want to change the perspective with PHYSEE.
Do you have a question about the role or the company before applying? Feel free to reach out to me (Valerie Ducobu) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(6)12059882.