- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
International Business Development Role for a clean tech company
Our team here at Skytree are the heart and soul of the company. We are proud of our journey and the people that work with us everyday. We also look forward to building a greater family of smart, driven people who propel the cause of Skytree.
Our working culture is based on a dynamic and smart approach to business, an open and understanding attitude to others and the desire to expand the boundaries of what is possible! Today Skytree is self-sustainable and generates (licensing) revenue through co-development projects on useful & scalable products for leading companies within industry. Skytree is also advised by the InvestInFuture fund and a stellar group of business angels.
Skytree is a clean tech company developing Carbon Capture technologies for over 10 years in the Netherlands.
We are looking for our proactive Business Developer lead who can help us drive new markets and opportunities (principally Automotive) but moving into other global industries as the team develops. You will be taking our products and applying them to existing and growth markets. You will take the lead in driving pilots and collaborations with our engineering team.
You will develop Business development while working on leads with current and new partners. We are looking for a positive temperament with experience in relationship development in multinational companies.
- Experience building relationships with multinationals based on large deals (1 million plus)
- 6-10 years leadership business development role
- Experience in building deals for hardware products
- Team management and defining monthly team KPIs
Nice to Haves
- Preference for Speaking languages such as Japanese, German and Mandarin
- Experience building relationships in the Automotive sector
- Previously worked in fast-growing international company environment
- Hardware business development experience
- Data management skills for our CRM database and matching index.
- Proactive attitude and come up with ideas for connecting with the right type of companies.
- Able to interpret, use & provide metrics
- Fast−learning skills and high level of adaptability
- Strong Ability to speak and write English as a working language
- Management experience of Business Development team (5+ size)
- Experienced working with International companies for Business Development
- Work with our international team in Amsterdam’s science park
- A competitive monthly salary
- Expense account and company phone
- A tiered commission structure with caps
- Company equity system
- Friday Drinks with the team
We are offering VISA support and a relocation package for the right candidate.
The right candidate is dynamic and energetic who can dive head first into the role with ideas and process to further develop the role in the team. The team currently is more engineering focused but we are rapidly expanding to drive a healthy business team. Being a equal opportunities employer we encourage diversity and hope we can welcome the perfect candidate to the team.
Please include a cover letter and why you are a fit for this position in our team.
- Salary Offer 60 - 80,000
- Address Science Park 408 1098 XH Amsterdam The Netherlands