- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe
Our team here at Skytree are the heart and soul of the company. We are proud of our journey and the people that work with us everyday. We also look forward to building a greater family of smart, driven people who propel the cause of Skytree.
Our working culture is based on a dynamic and smart approach to business, an open and understanding attitude to others and the desire to expand the boundaries of what is possible! Today Skytree is self-sustainable and generates (licensing) revenue through co-development projects on useful & scalable products for leading companies within industry. Skytree is also advised by the InvestInFuture fund and a stellar group of business angels.
Skytree is a clean air tech company who have been developing Carbon Capture technologies for over 10 years in the Netherlands.
We are looking for our newest Business Developer who can help us drive new markets and opportunities from Automotive and further around Europe and beyond. You will be taking our products and applying them to existing and growth markets. You will take the lead in driving pilots and collaborations with companies.
- 5+ years experience working in a Business development role
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with the management team to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Strong dealflow knowledge and relationship management skills
- Data management skills for our database and matching index.
- Proactive attitude and come up with ideas for connecting with the right type of companies..
- Able to interpret, use & provide metrics
- Fast−learning skills and high level of adaptability
- Strong Ability to speak and write English as a working language
- Work with our international team in Amsterdam’s science park
- A competitive monthly salary
- A tiered commission structure
- Friday Drinks with the team
We are looking for dynamic, energetic candidates who can dive head first into the role with ideas and process to further develop the role in the team. The team currently is more engineering focused but we are rapidly expanding to drive a healthy business team. Being a equal opportunities employer we encourage diversity and hope we can welcome the perfect candidate to the team.
Please include a cover letter and why you are a fit for this position in our team.
- Salary Offer tbd
- Address Science Park 408 1098 XH Amsterdam The Netherlands