- Languages required English
You will be working and learning from our Brand and communications lead and be given projects to challenge your skill sets and mindset.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
– Use your creativity to transfer the ideas of yourself and others onto ‘paper’
– Support marketing and sales staff on the design of relevant materials (Brochures, Newsletters etc.)
– Ensure the design of the Skytree website is kept to a high, pixel perfect, standard
– Design for both traditional (paper) mediums, and the web
– Help further develop our visual identity and motion work for a comprehensive look and feel.
What can you expect from us?
– Working in an informal, comfortable environment in the vibrant Amsterdam
– Gain first-hand visual design experience for a cleantech startup
– Learn or improve user experience skills
– Improve your design portfolio working on exciting projects
– Work together with other young talented people (engineers, marketeers, UX specialists and sales executives)
– Support to ensure you can work to the best of your abilities
– Encouragement, and appreciation of your own initiative
– Office lunch with free tips from your international colleagues to make the best sandwiches
Desired skills and expertise?
– An excellent eye for detail
– Excellent time management and communication skills
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Brilliant in the tools of your trade
– Adobe Creative Suite abilities (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
– Proactive and creative
– Willingness to learn new and improve your current skills
– Understanding of wordpress or similar CMS
– Understanding of HTML, CSS, and web 2.0 technologies is a plus
Points for this application
- We would love it if you had a pre-existing interest in the climate change topic and air pollution solutions but it’s absolutely not a must.
- Please provide your personal social accounts that you use to demonstrate some experience in the broader context of social media.
- Since this is a content creation role please provide some blogging/writing experience for us to have a look at.
- You will need to be based in or around Amsterdam.
The position is 4 days per week at €450 a month based in our offices in Amsterdam. This is for a 6 month duration. You can work some of the week at home and some from the office but more from the office at the beginning.
As we grow your network develops at the same pace and will offer more opportunities for the future. If you are interested in climbing the Skytree drop us a your portfolio and cv to say hello. Please use the cover letter to explain why you are a fit to work with us and have a think about it first.
Please supply these elements or else we cannot process your application:
- Cover Letter (this is very important)
- Portfolio (link or PDF)