- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Yes
Rockstart launched in 2011 in Amsterdam as one of Europe’s first startup accelerators. Today, Rockstart is an international company that supports and empowers the best startups on their way to success across four domains: Energy, Health, AgriFood, and Emerging technologies. We provide startups with access to the capital, market, community, and expertise by connecting them to partners, investors, mentors and the wider Rockstart network.
Rockstart also creates programs that are customized to boost collaboration between startups and corporates, driving faster access to co-creation, commercial partnerships, and investment. Rockstart has experience in designing and executing programs for Maersk, Shell, Dutch Ministry of Health, and many others.
Since its inception, Rockstart has invested in more than 200 startups and supported them in their journey to raise more than €89 million and hire more than 700 people. Rockstart is an international team of 35+ professionals dedicated to support and empower startups to become scalable and change their world for the better.
Help us tell the story of Rockstart and the passionate and talented entrepreneurs we help to grow thier startups.
We are looking for an intern that is excited about digital marketing and communications and who loves to create content. Our Marketing and Communications team is small, which means you’ll get a chance to work on a lot of different tasks: writing blog posts, creating newsletters and social media content, managing our website, managing analytics and reporting, all while working closely with the marketing and communications manager and other Rockstart teams.
Although part of your week will be consistent and will allow you to dive into and improve on specific aspects of digital marketing and communications, the rest is usually very diverse and will enable you to try out a lot of different communications channels and methods. Being a Marketing and Communications Intern at Rockstart requires flexibility and a diverse set of skills from your side, but comes with a lot of freedom and great learning opportunities.
Just a few of the responsibilities:
- Support the team in creating compelling content (blog posts & social media content)
- Publish and ensure engagement on all Rockstart channels on a daily basis
- Support the marketing team with launches and campaigns
- Collaborate with all Rockstart teams, to ensure excellent communication and integration of the overall Marcom planning
- Support in measuring and keeping updated all metrics and KPIs
- Monitor the ever-changing world of startups, investments, VC, funds etc.
The most important thing we look for in a Marketing and Communications Intern is a great spirit. You need to have a real desire to learn, grow as a communicator and come along on this great adventure with us. Since we communicate in English and writing is obviously important for this job, we are looking for someone that has creative copywriting skills in English and has preferably managed a blog, Twitter account or Facebook Page before.
Last but not least, we’ll need you to:
- Be registered as a last year student or Master student during the course of the internship
- Be fluent in English
- Come with a ton of enthusiasm for Rockstart’s mission in supporting the best startups
- Bonus points: we love our interns to bring something extra to the table, so we encourage you to mention in your motivation any special knowledge or experience that in your opinion is very valuable for Rockstart.
Start: October 2020
Availability: 40 hours per week.
Duration: 6 months.
Remuneration: € 300 monthly + travel expenses
Location: Remote, with a possibility to work from the office in Amsterdam.
To Apply: Please apply via the website jobs.rockstart.com
If you have any questions about the role you can address these to firstname.lastname@example.org.