- Languages required English, German
- Open to remote working? No
Srprs.me is on a mission to bring spontaneity back to travel. We’ve sent over 125.000 people on a citytrip to destination unknown, shaking up the travel industry in The Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Ireland and Denmark.
We are looking for a highly entrepreneurial intern who’s up for a big marketing challenge. We think Germany is long overdue for a spontaneity-boost in their travel behaviour. If you agree, and you’re a high-energy, enthusiastic German student, we might be looking for you!
- An opportunity to work at the most awesome startup in the travel business. Really. Every year we surprise ten thousands of travellers by sending them off to destination unknown
- International experience, our office is based in Amsterdam
- €300 internship compensation and support relocating
- Awesome colleagues, you’ll be working in a very ambitious squad of travel lovers
- Perks. Like great coffee. Friday drinks (did someone say German Craft beers?!). An annual srprs.trip with the team. Freshly prepared lunches.
- You’re a German native and you have great ideas on how to approach the German market
- You love to travel, especially if it’s in an original, surprising or adventurous way
- You’re high-energy and positive
- You are hands-on, you love to try new things and learn new skills
- You work as well on your own, as you do in a team
- You are studying in the field of business administration or marketing