- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
What we do
5miles is an e-learning tool helping professionals to easily improve their skills, work smarter and have more fun in their job – in just 5 minutes a day. We focus on programs many people use on a daily basis, such as Excel, Powerpoint and Salesforce. Until recently, we mainly focused on enterprise sales: large contracts, big companies. Great once you’re in, but lead times are long and complex. That’s why we’re setting up an additional and direct online acquisition channel. This also allows us to expand our market internationally. The online marketeer will play a key role in this development.
Your job at 5miles
We are looking for an online marketeer who wants to learn everything about growth hacking. We are testing many different campaigns, message tactics, landing pages, pricing packages etc. to find the best way to get paying users. The online marketeer runs the experiments, sets up campaigns, connects with our copy and design team to create new ads en analyzes the results. You work closely together with the Head of Marketing and the founder and CEO of 5miles. In addition, we work with a variety of bright and experienced growth hackers for specific experiments. In the coming months, other projects such as a rebranding, new website and content marketing are also on the agenda – depending on your ambition you can also play a part in this.
Are you a match?
This job is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get more hands on experience and develop his or her growth hacking and broader marketing skills. As we are a growing company, there are not many playbooks or set structures yet. This means that a lot is possible, yet you also need to enjoy finding your way in this. Everyday we switch between strategy and execution, we need to think creatively and be flexible. As the team will also expand significantly, it will be a very dynamic phase providing many opportunities for everyone joining at the beginning of the growth phase. Does this energize you? Read on!
- You have up to 3 years working experience with B2B online marketing in a start- or scale up. This job is also open for graduates with a strong motivation to learn.
- You are driven to develop yourself as a growth hacker (or multi-skilled online marketeer – call it what you want 🙂 )
- You love making decisions based on data.
- You have experience with LinkedIn Campaign Manager or a way to convince us that you can learn how to use this in no time.
- You know what makes a great landing page, and what does not.
- You are the type of person that loves to explore a new online tool and quickly find out how it works.
- You easily understand IT processes.
- You have proven project management skills.
- You have a strategic mindset and are able to structure complex challenges, but you enjoy getting actual results the most.
- You take ownership in your work naturally and you like to think 3 steps ahead.
- You are able to explain clearly what your top online marketing skills are, and which skills you want to develop in this phase of your career.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch would be nice.
- You are fun to work with!
- You live in- or around Amsterdam based or live close by.
- You are available 4-5 days a week.
Get in touch!
If you recognize yourself in this profile, then we would love to hear from you! Apply with your CV and motivation letter explaining clearly why this is the job for you. If you have any questions before you want to apply, do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to give you more information.