- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? No
Join 5miles, a growing tech scale-up in e-learning
5miles is an e-learning tool helping professionals to easily improve their skills, work smarter and have more fun in their job – in just 5 minutes a day. We focus on programs many people use on a daily basis, such as excel, powerpoint and Salesforce. We focus both on enterprise sales with large corporate clients such as ABN Amro, KPMG and CBRE and on an worldwide online self-service track for individuals users and small teams.
In the heart of Amsterdam, our team of ambitious individuals is working on the next big step of our scale up: to become a household name among business professionals. Interested? Read on – 5miles might just be the place for you!
Your job at 5miles
To support our growth, we are looking for a working student who can help our commercial team with some extra brainpower and skills. You will work closely with the founder and CEO of 5miles, as well as the Head of Marketing. It is the perfect job for anyone who is thinking about commercial career path either in sales, marketing or customer succes – working at 5miles will provide you with valuable experience to get your career of to a flying start!
Depending on your background and ambition you will focus on a selection of these activities:
- Think of creative ways to market 5miles to business professionals in on-and offline campaigns
- Optimize the sign-on flow for new users
- Create landing page for our campaigns and growth hack experiments
- Do market research on potential new clients
- Create content video’s that explain why and how business professionals should use 5miles
- Set up (online) demo’s for leads
- Execute data-analyses to support sales
- Organize and participate (with the team) in (international) HR events where we present 5miles to potential new clients
Are you a match?
We work with driven individuals with a proactive attitude and who can adapt to our working environment within a short period of time. Currently, 5miles is going through an important phase of growth. This requires switching between strategy and execution every day and thinking creatively and on your feet. Does this energize you? Join the team!
Your profile and ambitions
- You are in your last year of your bachelor’s degree, or in your first year of your master’s degree. It’s is not that important what education you are enrolled in, rather we value your explicit drive and motivation to develop your marketing skills.
- You are a strong communicator, fluent in Dutch and English
- You know how to use Excel and Powerpoint
- You have some commercial experience – this could be anything ranging from selling newspapers on the street to a marketing role for a student organization.
- You think analytically and like to get to the bottom of things
- You are proactive, result-driven and have proven organizational skills
- You are eager to broaden your knowledge and skill set and you are ambitious about your career.
- Video skills (nothing fancy, iMovie will do) are highly appreciated
- You are available for a minimum of 16 hours per week to work at the office.
- Start date – as soon as possible!
What we offer
- Be valued. We encourage you to bring forward your own ideas and initiatives.
- Be part of a fantastic team. The chance to work with a group of fun, ambitious and business-minded people.
- Be where it’s happening. The Amsterdam tech scene is booming! Our office is in the centre of Amsterdam, and we share it with other promising and fast-growing companies.
- Be rewarded. A competitive salary.
- Get direct results. Your work has a direct and tangible impact on our clients and the growth of 5miles.
If you recognise yourself in this profile, then we would love to hear from you! Send your CV and short motivation letter explaining why this is the job for you to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions before you want to apply, do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to give you more information.
- Salary Offer tbd
- Address Jollemanhof 17, Amsterdam