- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? Maybe
HelloMaaS was founded by a visionary marketing executive who worked with Fortune 500 brands across the globe. Since starting the company in 2018 we have raised well over 1 million euro in an angel round, built our platform with a team working remotely around the world. After signing on our first clients, including Fortune 500 companies, we secured a VC round and got accepted into HearstLab, the world’s most successful corporate lab where only 0.007% of global applicants get selected.
We are HelloMaaS – a diverse and passionate team of problem-solvers. At HelloMaaS we are building a one-stop-shop platform for marketing. We aim to become the ‘’Moneyball for marketing’’, a data-driven way to connect the fast-growing freelancer community into flexible teams based on skill, personality, and performance data. Helping companies tap into deep know-how and execution power-on-demand is what we do best! We bring structure in the marketing jungle with a Marketing as a Service (MaaS) platform.
We’re proud of our mission, early traction, and amazing advisors. If you’re up for the challenge to be our first SDR, learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, and play an key role in growing our company, we’d love to hear from you!
Your next job
In the role of Sales Development Rep you will be playing a key function in accelerating our business. This is a full-time role, based in Amsterdam, reporting directly to our CEO Louise Doorn. This is an amazing opportunity to work directly with top-tier advisors from Sydney, San Francisco, New York, and of course in the Netherlands.
This is a role for an ambitious go-getter with a global mindset that likes to learn, win, and create success. You will be joining a highly motivated team, who have set the bar high and are fully committed to change the future of marketing.
What you’ll be doing
- Building your own target lists, Identify qualified opportunities, pick up MQL’s and accelerate deals throughout the sales funnel
- Cold outreach via email, phone, events, and social channels
- Identify client needs and sell our services with a consultative approach
- Craft customized, targeted communication and/to deliver a world-class prospecting process
- Stay on top of the latest marketing, SaaS sales and industry trends to leverage in your outreach
- Methodically qualify, build, and strategically manage an accurate sales funnel in our CRM
- Partner with Marketing to improve quality of MQL’s
- Partner with Customer Success team to deliver exceptional service and cross- and upsell
- Draft customer proposals and contracts
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the HelloMaaS product and value proposition
- Act with HelloMaaS values of focus, enthusiasm, tenacity, and trustworthiness
The top thing we’re looking for is grit. You’re self-motivated and excited about Marketing Technology’s vast landscape and enormous opportunities to pound the pavement and do repetitive but high energy work every day.
Second would be creativity. Inbound sales are most effective when it is hyper-personalized, relevant, well-timed, and inspirational. We’ll get you tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator so you can do deep research.
Third would be professionalism and organization. We work with Hubspot CRM, so you need to be structured to make sure you can juggle day to day tasks smartly. Work according to a methodology such as BANT, track your pipeline and SQL’s religiously.
This role is the first time SDR hire in an early-stage startup and that should excite you. We expect the responsibilities to frequently shift, and aim to hire an individual who is comfortable moving quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least five years of relevant work experience
- Experience working on a SaaS business development team or in a marketing agency is a big plus
- General marketing know-how (level Nima A) so you can be successful in consultative selling
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills, both in Dutch and English
- Lots of positive energy, self-motivation and professionalism
- Intellectual curiosity, a willingness to learn and take on projects outside area of primary expertise
- Commitment, flexibility to put in the external mile, think out of the box and deal well with adversity
We offer you
- A dynamic and international work environment – we are now a small yet growing team, but you’ll meet loads of interesting people: investors, advisors, marketing freelancers, corporate clients, teams at Hearst (Elle, Vogue, Harper Bazaar, Quote) and of course our future clients.
- You will be involved and learn a lot: how an early-stage startup works, about building a brand, about marketing, attending board meetings and of course client marketing needs.
- Our office is in Amsterdam, at Hearst Nederland in the Houthavens. We now WFH as most of you, and probably continue to do this for 1-3 days a week after the lock-down. So you’ll get a lot of freedom, but with that comes responsibility!
- MacBook laptop, iPhone, market-rate base salary, more than generous bonus OTE and stock options. We can be creative with perks such as an e-bike.
Learn More About HelloMaaS:
HelloMaaS is an equal opportunity employer, and we embrace diversity in race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, and age.