- Postal Code 1019 GW
- Salary Offer Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? No
Join 5miles, a growing tech scale-up in e-learning
It is our passion to build a world where professionals and organizations improve themselves on a daily basis in an inspiring, fun and effective way. 5miles is an innovative e-learning tool helping professionals to easily improve their skills, work smarter and have more fun in their job – in just 5 minutes a day. We focus on programs many people use on a daily basis, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce. Our clients are among the leading Dutch banks, insurance companies and advisory firms.
In the heart of Amsterdam, our team of ambitious individuals is working on the next big step of our scale up: setting up a predictable and scalable revenue model. Interested? We would love to get in touch and discuss how 5miles may be the right place for you.
Sales Development Representative job at 5miles
As the Sales Development Representative (SDR), your main responsibility is to execute on our sales strategy aimed at identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for 5miles, by managing a pipeline of leads to increase the number of organizations that use the 5miles learning tool to empower their workforce. You will also actively qualify incoming opportunities leveraging the power of solutions selling.
While our existing client base is dominated by large corporates with their headquarters in the Netherlands, we are increasingly partnering with SMEs as well as clients from abroad such as France, Germany and the US. 5miles is growing fast and as the SDR, you’ll play a key role in laying the foundations for our future success.
You’ll be working closely with the founder and CEO on executing our sales strategy. In addition, you’ll be working with Marketing on periodic campaigns, you will be helping to craft effective strategies to target new accounts and markets.
Are you a match for a Sales Development Representative?
We work with driven individuals with a proactive attitude and who can adapt to our working environment within a short period of time. Currently, 5miles is going through an important phase of growth. This requires switching between strategy and execution every day and thinking creatively and on your feet. Does this energize you? Join the team!
- You have a proven track record of closing a wide-scope of deal sizes with ACV between EUR 10-50k
- You have experience with doing inside sales in terms of product demos, pilots and consultative selling
- You are a team player who is comfortable in handling conversations with senior stakeholders
- You take ownership in your work and like to think 3 steps ahead
- You have a passion to understand people and solve their problems
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English; any additional languages will be a strong plus
- SaaS experience in selling to HR and/or finance directors is a strong advantage
- CRM and Tool experience; Pipedrive, Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint is an advantage
- You are available for at least 32 hours a week and fun to work with!
What we offer a Sales Development Representative
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Vacation policy: 25 paid vacation days a year (pro-rata)
- Personal Development Plan for Career Growth
- Company provided laptop and equipment
- An inspiring office, including healthy lunch and coffee
Get in touch!
If you recognise yourself in this profile, then we would love to hear from you! Send your CV and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions before you want to apply, do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to give you more information.