- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? No
Looking for a new sales opportunity within an innovative and continuously growing company? Are you a strong networker, good at closing deals and do you have experience with SaaS and/or AI? If yes, this position might be just the fit for you. Apply now!
Dutch Analytics kick-started in December 2016 and is growing fast. We are an international, smart and ambitious team.
We are building ‘the leading Platform’ which facilitates hosting, fast deployment, testing and implementation of all AI models, throughout their lifecycle. The idea for the platform is born out of the fact that 90% of all AI models are never put into operations. We were once in the shoes of data scientists: We had the AI models but not the infrastructure to put them to use. So, we built our own platform and called it XENIA. It’s a ready to use web-based service (SaaS). With XENIA, data science departments are able to deploy AI models within minutes and save months of work, without requiring any additional development skills.
The Sales Manager Job
As Sales Manager, you will contribute to Dutch Analytics national and international sales and play an important role in the next phase of our growth. With your technical knowledge you quickly understand how the platform works and distinguish itself from other market platform offerings.
Your networking skills will ensure that you have a pipeline quickly built up and your sales skills ensure that the pipeline is topped up with new business opportunities. You also get the freedom to set up and optimize SaaS sales processes, with associated CRM systems. It is a daring adventure where you will pioneer, experiment and undertake. Does this sound like your next challenge?
We are looking for a candidate which has a start-up mentality and shares the vision of our product value and global market opportunity. In this position your will report directly into the CEO.
Sales Manager Key Responsibilities
- Prospect, analyse and hunt for opportunities in SME’s
- Follow up incoming leads, generated by Marketing
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills, fluidly translating complex technology slang into user-friendly concepts.
- Conduct market research (analyse competitors, product-market fit, potential new territories, etc.)
- Visit (potential) customers
- Visit shows & conferences
- Perform presentations at data science events
- Generate offers and close deals
Who are you?
- Up to 2 years of hands-on sales/consultancy experience within B2B environment
- Proven track record in building relationships and closing deals with SME’s is a big plus
- Ability to influence both technical and executive audiences
- Technical knowledge, preferable studied at a technical university
- Experience or studies with focus on data science modelling/hosting
- Result driven
- Dutch native speaker
- Willing to travel
What we can offer you as our Sales Manager
A competitive salary with a bonus incentive
- Support from our sales and marketing team
- Freedom and responsibility to execute on your own ideas
- Ambitious, energetic and data-driven colleagues
- A daily fresh office lunch, Thursday drinks and company events
- Flexible working hours
Interested? We like to hear from you!