- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? Yes
Talmundo is a fast-growing international HR tech company that modernizes and simplifies onboarding activities with employee experience as the main driver. Our B2B SaaS platform helps employers all over the world, such as Bacardi, ABN AMRO, KPMG, Lufthansa and Orange, revolutionize their employee onboarding experience. Our mobile-friendly onboarding platform helps companies build a culture of employee engagement, decrease new hire time-to-productivity and de-risk recruitment investments. The results? Invested and engaged new hires who hit peak performance faster and stay longer.
About the role of Sales Rep Inbound
This role gives you a lot of autonomy and independence. You sit at the top of the lead funnel and act as the “linchpin” between Marketing and Sales. You work the pipeline and qualifying leads from marketing & social media campaigns. Indeed, your main focus is to bring in new leads through personal outreach (phone, social networking sites, etc.), and qualify incoming leads from Marketing based on specific criteria for our sales managers. Together with your team, you contribute to all important aspects of the sales cycle and participate in weekly sales meetings and quarterly forecast calls.
During your first weeks you will get to know your colleagues and will learn all about Talmundo and its onboarding solution. You will be trained by both your manager and your colleagues, and you’ll be assigned an internal buddy who is there to support you from your first day onwards.
After the first weeks of your on-boarding period (yes, we walk the talk), you’ll:
- Map companies in our target audience in the Benelux, and other English-speaking territories as assigned;
- Gather correct account information and contact persons within our target audience, using tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator;
- Together with Marketing, develop targeted mail, telephone, and video campaigns;
- Qualify and process all sales leads within our CRM Hubspot;
- Make sure that every company in our target audience is aware of Onboarding with Talmundo via active outreach;
- Network during HR-related and Talmundo-organized events;
- Attend demos for prospects, and in time, give demos yourself.
The benefits of joining our team
- Location: Getting to work is easy since our HQ is centrally located at Schiphol near train and bus stations;
- Flexibility: We value balance and time with your family. Work remotely from where you want, whenever you want as long as you get your work done effectively. We give you the freedom, responsibility and trust you need to thrive;
- Opportunity: You’ll work for one of the most exciting scale-ups in the Benelux region, and work with some of the biggest brands and companies like Kuehne Nagel, PWC, Engie, Galapagos;
- Team: Join a young, dynamic and fast-growing international team. Join with all your colleagues on our bi-annual company get togethers at HQ;
- Offer: We offer a competitive package with fast-track development opportunities.
- You’re a young professional, 1-2 years of relevant work experience / internships and affinity with HR tech;
- You have an energetic, creative outgoing personality, and are action driven and results-oriented;
- You have commercial awareness, drive, and a healthy dose of ambition;
- You are well organized with strong time management skills and like to learn new things;
- You are comfortable with picking up the phone and communicating with prospects, and have the ability to actively listen and relate to customers needs;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, other languages would be a bonus;
- You like to work both independently and in a team.
Why choose us
We are an international team of talented people from different cultural backgrounds. Out of about 25 colleagues currently, we represent 12 nationalities. We’re from Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Curaçao, Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Moldova, New Zealand, Poland, Spain, and The Netherlands. All of us bring not only talent and passion, but also a perspective that is both appreciated and needed. We want you to feel free to be you and to be different; life would be boring if we were all the same!
At the heart of our business and guiding us in our day-to-day behavior and the way we do business, are our core values: Trust, Transparency, Collaboration, Quality, Innovation, and Continuous Learning. It’s important that you align with our values and culture and still bring in what makes you unique and special.
We offer you lots of responsibility from the get-go and room for you to grow with us. If you thrive from working as part of a diverse and remote team, are excited by digging right in and learning from your colleagues, and have real impact while building a great product and company, this is the place for you!
Sounds great! Where can I apply?
You can apply through our career page: https://careers.talmundo.com/.