- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
The voice of a company is the real heart of communications. We are looking for our next intern to professionalize our social media channels and use our content and partner content to engage our community and let it grow.
Working with us at EatMyRide means a unique opportunity for incredible professional and personal development at a truly innovative company in Utrecht.
We need passionate, enthusiastic people who wish to contribute to our company mission. Our culture is based on a dynamic and smart approach to business, an open and understanding attitude to others and the desire to expand the boundaries of what is possible.
Are you super comfortable coming up with creative content for our social channels and translating what happens inside of EatMyRide to the rest of the world? We need to find someone with a very unique voice to join our team to bring their flavour to our messaging and content.
We will want you to join us at our office in Utrecht for 4 days a week for €450 per month. The position starts asap.
EatMyRide is an AI platform providing nutrition advice to endurance athletes (mainly cyclists). Our app is used by consumers all over the world as well as professional riders, like Team DSM (formerly known as Team Sunweb). Also in our community are many other professional athletes in cycling or related sports. In our team we just welcomed 2 dietician interns who support our audience, we can use their images and they can share our content. We just never had the time to already work on this, so your role will be to build from the basics. We may use the social media channels of our partners as well.
- Filling our social channels with bright ‘people first’ creative videos and various media content
- Video is your friend and you think video first for content
- Connect with relevant communities and influencers for collaborations
- Research and find events that EatMyRide can partner with (like cycling races, we do have some partnerships)
- Drive viewership back to our website and develop methods of piquing the interest of potential customers and the general public. Some surveys have been done and there is strong engagement with some famous top class cycling athletes
- Be able to interpret, use & provide social metrics
- Our website is built on WordPress and you will be updating and developing this constantly in small iterations and it is currently as well integrated in our mobile app.
- Develop team profiles for web and social promotion
- Develop our team building calendar with ideas and collaborations
- Know digital tools like Buffer, Google Analytics ( WordPress is a big plus), able to work with MailChimp
- We love proactive and passionate people
- Comfort with engaging and thought-provoking blog writing
- Video editing software would be a plus
- Fast−learning skills and a high level of adaptability
- Strong ability to speak and write English as a working language for copywriting
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Working in fast-pace environment of a more established start-up with 7 teammembers.
- Gather and use data insights (guided by our data scientist)
- Working with professional sports organizations and the ability to (co-)create content
- SEO skills and the latest trends in digital marketing
- Working with CRM and other digital tools to hack community outreach and growth
- Organize your creative work and quantify efforts through Sprints and KPI assessments.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Working in a young dynamic team in a well-lit office in Utrecht
- Team building events with the entire team
- Free lunch every day with our team (post corona time-line)
- Learn from a diverse group of experts in our team from engineers, data scientists, dieticians, sales and marketeers at our partners
- Paid internship of €450 a month for 4 days a week
POINTS FOR THIS APPLICATION
- Affinity with cycling is a plus.
- Please provide your personal social accounts that you use to demonstrate some experience in the broader context of social media.
- Since this is a content creation role please provide some blogging/writing experience for us to have a look at.
- Please be based in or able to travel to Utrecht (post-covid)
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. We offer the functionality of candidates applying by sending their CVs/Resumes through our system. You can track these applications on your dashboard.