- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
Primephonic is a fast-growing music streaming service that has been dubbed by the media as ‘the Spotify of classical music’. By building an app dedicated entirely to classical music, we reinvent the digital classical music experience and reignite a global passion for the genre. Classical music lovers are currently heavily undeserved in the digital space, which is why it’s our mission to build a better future for the genre by offering the world’s most extensive classical music catalogue, available to stream in the highest audio quality with world-leading search functionality built bespoke for classical music. Our app is underpinned by a payout model which sees classical musicians paid in a fairer way than traditional services. Primephonic launched its streaming service (iOS, Android and web) in the United States, United Kingdom and The Netherlands in September 2018. Since August 2019, Primephonic is available in over 150 countries. With offices in New York City and Amsterdam, our rapidly growing team is home to 30+ classical music lovers of twenty different nationalities. Primephonic has been covered by a.o. The New York Times, the LA Times and the Financial Times.
Some interesting articles selected for you:
We are looking for a talented and energetic visual designer trainee. You will be in the lead for developing images of artists, playlist covers, banners and social media assets. All our users will see your designs on a daily basis, so your impact is huge. In addition, you will support our visual design team in developing marketing communication materials (e.g. ads, videos and visuals for email-marketing).
In this role you have the opportunity to learn a lot about visual design, marketing in general and how a fast growing international oriented tech-start-up is organized. You will work in a multidisciplinary marketing team, including senior marketeers, content writers, a social media marketeer, a CRM marketeer and last but not least, a visual design team! You will report to our Head of Design and will get lots of daily coaching from her on a daily basis. No better learning environment to start your visual design career!
🧐Our preferred candidate
- Is currently studying or recently finished a studies in graphic, digital, or multimedia design
- Is ambitious to learn, as this is your first working experience in a professional start-up
- Has an eye for detail – pixel perfect
- Is fluent in English as this is our main working language
- Good understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Has basic experience in animation
- Is creative and conceptually strong
- Interest in (classical) music is a bonus
- Preferred start date: November 16th, 2020
🚀Why join us?
- You will get a non-sugar coated insight in the world of streaming services and the way we disrupt the market.
- You have the opportunity to learn a lot about marketing in general and social media in particular. You will experience working in a multi disciplinary marketing team.
- Purpose driven organization: our product makes people truly happy
- You will join a very inspiring, global, international young team home to 50+ (classical) music lovers from 25+ different countries.
- (Post Covid-19) Great office life, masterclasses, monthly office outings & strategy sessions, fresh cooked lunch, and Friday afternoon drinks with live music in our office!
- Attending live demos of the product by the whole Primephonic Team.
- Share your music knowledge or great ideas during daily stand-ups
- Engaging and rewarding internship in our diverse and expert Marketing Team
- Gross fulltime based allowance of EUR 500,-
- Travel allowance
- Flexible availability for 4-6 months, min. 4 days per week
- Last but not least: free subscription to the Primephonic App!
📱Get in touch with us today! Don’t forget to share your portfolio.
- Address Prof. Tulpstraat, 18