- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Yes
Who are we?
We are extremely proud to share that Primephonic has been awarded as one of the top 100 best developed apps worldwide!
We are a fast-growing music streaming service that has been dubbed by the media as ‘the Spotify of classical music’. By building an app dedicated entirely to classical music, we reinvent the digital classical music experience and reignite a global passion for the genre. Classical music lovers are currently heavily underserved in the digital space, which is why it’s our mission to build a better future for the genre by offering the world’s most extensive classical music catalogue, available to stream in the highest audio quality with world-leading search functionality built bespoke for classical music. Our app is underpinned by a payout model that sees classical musicians paid in a fairer way than traditional services. Primephonic launched its streaming service (iOS, Android and web) in the United States, United Kingdom and The Netherlands in September 2018. Since August 2019, Primephonic has been available in over 150 countries.
With offices in New York City and Amsterdam, our rapidly growing team is home to 50+ classical music lovers of 25+ different nationalities. With this passionate and driven team we are able to challenge streaming services like Spotify, Amazon, Apple and Google!
Some interesting articles selected for you:
👨💻 The role of Visual Designer Internship
We are looking for a talented and energetic visual design intern. You will be in the lead for developing and editing images of artists, playlist covers, banners and social media posts. All our users will see your designs on a daily basis, so your impact is huge. In addition, you will support our visual designer in developing marketing communication materials (e.g. ads, videos and visuals for email-marketing).
In this role you have the opportunity to learn a lot about visual design, marketing and how a fast-growing international oriented tech-start-up is organized. You will work in a multidisciplinary marketing team, including visual designers and senior marketeers. You will report to our Lead designer.
🧐 Our preferred Visual Designer Internship candidate
- Is currently studying or recently finished a study in graphic, digital, or multimedia design
- Is eager to have their first experience in the working world and is ambitious to learn
- Has an eye for detail
- Has good communication skills
- Fluent in English (written & spoken) as this is our main working language
- Has an understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Knows basics of After effects or other video editing software
- Is creative
- Interest in (classical) music is a bonus
🚀 Why join us?
- You will get a non-sugar coated insight in the world of streaming services and the way we disrupt the market.
- The chance to learn about visual design, marketing, and to gain insight on how a tech/music startup works, being guided by experienced leaders and professionals.
- You will join a very international young team. We do host over 25+ nationalities in our office
- Purpose-driven organization: our product makes people truly happy
- Engaging and rewarding internship in our diverse and expert Marketing Team
- Gross fulltime based allowance of EUR 500,-
- 50% travel allowance
- Flexible availability for 4-6 months, min. 4 days per week
- Last but not least: free subscription to the Primephonic App for the duration of the internship!
🎯 Recruitment Process:
- Interview Round 1: with one of our recruiters Elisa or Carlotta
- Interview Round 2: with one of your future colleagues, Maria
📱 Get in touch with us today!
- Address Professor Tulpstraat 18, 1018 HA, Amsterdam, The Netherlands